Monday, June 09, 2014

For my Brother, A Wish and a Prayer

April 8, 2011 at 8:21pm
 
I am so thankful that we said I love you at the end of each conversation we had.

You are still here in my heart and mind and I promise you that through us you will live. You will laugh and love, sing and dance, feel joy and laughter. You will forever be in our lives, you will forever be a brother, a son, an uncle, a husband, a grampa, and a friend.

May your spirit soar in freedom, may you find peace, and may your tender heart be warm. 
May you let go the need for strength as you listen to the sweet sound of the angels, and never shed another tear.

I will wear your memory proudly, my brother and true friend. I might cry or smile, but at the end of the day, I am one day closer to you.

I love you, Dean.

No comments: